ProfitPlan for Hospitality is an online, comprehensive business and marketing plan designed to accompany your annual budget. Providing hotel owners and partners visibility and connecting them to their property for improved communication and strengthening relationships.
ProfitPlan contains more than 30 specific areas for critique and strategic planning as it pertains to your annual budget and business plan. Some of these items include…
- Market overview and SWOT analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats)
- Economic and demand outlook, including top employers, top industries, and top market feeders
- Change in available room supply within the market
- Analysis of your competitive set
- Room Revenue and RevPAR growth tactics by segment (business transient, leisure, group, contract, etc)
- Citywide activities and special events throughout the year
- Business goals and objectives for the year
- Top and targeted clients
- Outline of marketing expenditures for the year
- Group rooms booking pace as well as banquet and catering pace and booking critique
Improve communication and relationships with owners and partners by providing online access to ProfitPlan. They can track your results regularly and feel more a part of the process. ProfitPlan will become your roadmap to success!